The University has established 11 scholarships for students from the Eastern partnership countries and Kazakhstan. The entrants and students showing best performance shall be granted a tuition fee reduction of 100% throughout the entire period of studies.
If you want to qualify for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are a citizen of Armenia / Azerbaijan / Belarus / Sakartvel (Georgia) / Moldova / Ukraine / Kazakhstan.
- You enter the Bachelor’s degree study programme.
- Your academic performance average is no less than 8 (CGPA) > 80%. The student must maintain the average of at least 8 points throughout the period of studies.
How to apply?
- Register Yourself on www.apply.ku.lt
- Mark “I am applying for grant”
- Selected candidates will be informed individually on 30th of July.