Lithuanian Language and Culture Winter Academy at Klaipeda University includes language courses, an extensive cultural program and plenty of language practice: evening events, trips, weekend excursions.
The intensive summer and winter courses are being held here for 18 years and got a worldwide recognition from Europe to America, from Australia to Japan. Our alumni keep in touch and cherish friendly relations. Quite many alumni come again and again to learn / improve Lithuanian each time at a more advanced level.
Briefly, our winter academy offers:
- Intensive language teaching program: 4 classroom hours from Monday to Friday + language practice, consultations.
- Volume of studies: 4 weeks, 90 academic hours, 8 ECTS.
- Groups from A1 (beginners’) to C2 (fluent speakers).
- Cultural and entertaining activities are held after classes and include language practice: walking in the town, visiting Lithuanian families, travelling across Lithuania.
- Teachers also participate in the cultural events, helping their students to apply and reinforce their language knowledge and skills.
- The certificate (issued in LT and EN languages) indicates the level of studies, the mark and 8 ECTS awarded.
- Valuable knowledge, having a good time together, useful contacts and new friends!