ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES
For the group “Students, lecturers or researchers of higher education and research institutions”:
- The candidate has to be a student, lecturer or researcher of a higher education and research institution of the particular country (applicable for the candidates from the Eastern Partnership, Lithuania priority export market countries, ASEM and all other countries – see the list of countries given above).
- Candidates can only take advantage of the funded courses for a maximum of 3 times in total. Those who apply to participate for the fourth time will not be considered.
- Be of Lithuanian language proficiency no higher than C1.
Priority (and extra points) will be given to the applicants who:
- apply for the language and culture courses for the first time;
- formally or informally study Lithuanian language, history and culture as a subject at home institution (a document confirming it must be added to the application form).