Klaus Mehnert European Studies and Research Institute at Klaipėda University offers an 8-lecture cycle to everybody interested in the political development of Europe, the work of the EU institutions, and the issues of European integration and the Baltic Sea Region.
The topics include:
- History of the Baltic countries
- The Baltic Sea Region as a model for other regions?
- Economic aspects of the Baltic Sea countries
- Political and economic factors in the process of European integration.
- History of the Baltic Culture
- EU internal and security policies
- Europe after 1945: consequences and crises
- The future of Europe
Those willing will be able to attend intensive French and Russian language courses.
The volume of the cycle of lectures is 30 ECTS. The lectures will be given in German. For more information, please see: www.europastudien-klaipeda.eu