28-29, April 2021 at Klaipeda University (Lithuania)
The first Conference took place in 2004 and gathered a lot of attention from all around Europe. Every year this event brings together scientists and researchers from different countries who study regions and who are able to offer a new theoretical ideas and their practical application in relevant case studies.
- Social Innovations in Management and Economics Areas
- Education and Creation of Innovation in Childhood
- Green Deal and Good Governance
- Adult Education in Times of the Covid-19 Pandemic: Challenges and Opportunities
- Human Geography and Interdisciplinary Approach in Sustainable Regional Development (This section is dedicated for the 25th anniversary of the Center of Social Geography and Regional Studies at Klaipeda University)