APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR DEGREE STUDENTS
TO BECOME A STUDENT OF KLAIPĖDA UNIVERSITY:
- Register here.
- Select a study programme. You are allowed to have 3 choices in order of your priorities.
- Upload required documents: Proof of English language proficiency, Entry qualification documents, Copy of Passport, The recognition of your previous qualification.
- Pay the application fee (200 EUR, non refundable) and upload the bank statement.
- Once requirements are fulfilled, University issues the Conditional letter.
- Pay the tuition fee and upload the bank statement.
- Once the tuition fee is paid, University issues Letter of Acceptance and prepares all needed documents for your chosen embassy.
- If visa is issued, we welcome you at Klaipėda University!
The Application fee for degree study programmes is 200 EUR. Application fee for international courses is 30 EUR.
International bank transfers should be made to:
Bank name: AB Swedbank
Bank address: Konstitucijos pr. 20A, LT-03502 Vilnius, Lithuania
Swift code (for international payments): BIC HABALT22
IBAN number: LT617300010129229730
Bank account holder (beneficiary): KlaipėdaUniversity, Herkaus Manto str. 84, LT-92294 Klaipėda, Lithuania
Company code: 211951150
Fee for degree study programme: depending on your chosen study programme
Please write full name and surname and date of birth in the payment details.
Please note that student has to cover fee for the international transfers him-/herself.
If the applicant pays the application and tuition fees for the international studies, but there is a reasonable explanation why the applicant cannot come to study at Klaipėda University, the tuition fee the applicant paid is refunded, but the application fee is not refunded (it is non-refundable).