Lithuanian Language and Culture Summer Course (2022, 14 July – 12 August): Onsite/Online course
Summer Academy involves:
The intensive summer courses are being held here for 21 years and got a worldwide recognition from Europe to America, from Australia to Japan. Our alumni and course teachers cherish their relationships making a huge network. Almost 1/3 of alumni participate in our courses again and again, each time improving knowledge of Lithuanian at a more advanced level, and some of them already have become teachers of Lithuanian in their countries!
From 2020, the intensive summer courses are taught also live online. It’s an excellent opportunity to have a part of students in the University classrooms and a part of them online, thus making a huge international multicultural community with an amazing feeling of being very close to each other.
Lithuanian Language and Culture Summer Academy in 2022 (July 14 – August 12) is going to be a combination of both contact and live online course options.
Having chosen a contact or an online summer course, you will:
- Acquire a certain level of Lithuanian language competence in a group of an appropriate level;
- Language classes will be held every day from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 12:30 (Lithuanian time). In case of online groups from American continent the time of classes can be different, e. g.15:00–18:30.
- Total workload includes 82 academic hours of live communication;
- Homework tasks will take at least some 1 more hour;
- Cultural program will be organized on certain days after classes (after a lunch break) and on Saturdays. This will include interactive lectures of the culture of Lithuania, traditions and customs, Lithuanian folklore; live and virtual trips, other events (see the Course Program)
- Graduation certificates and 8 ECTS (European study credits) for those who fulfill the teaching program will add to your portfolio!