We invite you to trial the database APA PsycTHERAPY.
It is a streaming video database of therapy demonstrations with more than 500 videos showing various treatment approaches. APA PsycTHERAPY is intended for educational purposes, specifically in clinical training and counselor education, and provides clinicians, counselors, and trainees the opportunity to observe candid psychotherapy videos featuring known therapists.
This proven counseling training method is an invaluable tool to remain abreast of the latest psychotherapy techniques. Therapists cover more than 100 approaches, such as integrated behavioral healthcare, cognitive behavior therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy. All therapy demonstrations in APA PsycTHERAPY are unscripted and were taped within the past ten years.
- Therapeutic approaches addressing a wide range of psychotherapy topics.
- Proven methods featuring common obstacles faced during unscripted therapy sessions.
- Helpful tools that allows users to create playlists and share video clips.
- Expertly created metadata for easy navigation to specific therapeutic techniques.
- Synchronized transcripts which allow users to search for precise moments in therapy.
The trial access to database will be active untill 15 of April, 2020.
The database can be accessed on EBSCOhost platform.
Remote access from personal computers and mobile devices:
Sign in to Ezproxy using the user name and password of KU Account which is used in all University Information Systems.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
ph.: (+370 46) 398793, 398792.