The call for proposals for scholarships for lithuanian language and culture summer courses 2020.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS APRIL 2
Scholarships are offered for:
- Students, lecturers or researchers of higher education and research institutions. The candidate has to be a student, lecturer or researcher of foreign higher education and research institution.
- Foreigners of Lithuanian origin. The candidate has to meet all criteria listed below:
• a child, grandchild, great-grandchild of Lithuanians living abroad or a foreigner of the Lithuanian origin (citizens of the Republic of Lithuania who have lived abroad at least three years or citizens of foreign states who have lost the citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania shall be regarded as Lithuanians living abroad. A foreigner shall be considered to be a foreigner of Lithuanian descent if at least one of his parents or grandparents is or was Lithuanian and who considers himself Lithuanian);
• an active member of Lithuanian community abroad.
- Erasmus+ students coming to Lithuania for their mobility in 2020-2021 academic year.
- The candidate has to have good knowledge of Lithuanian, English or other language required to study the chosen courses (the minimum of B1 level of study language command according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Candidates approved for Lithuanian language and culture courses will receive a scholarship of 585 EUR (does not apply for Erasmus+ students) (The number of scholarships for Klaipeda University).