Come to learn Lithuanian to Klaipeda, a vivid city on the Baltic Sea Coast!
Lithuanian Language and culture summer course for Erasmus+ students
at Klaipeda University
July 12 – August 8, 2019
Lithuanian Education Exchanges Support Foundation offers:
- places for Lithuanian language and culture summer course for Erasmus+ students;
application deadline May 30, 2019
You will join a big and friendly family of learners from all over the world. Along with the language course, you will enjoy an extensive cultural program: trips, workshops, cultural events.
Briefly, our summer academy offers:
- Intensive language teaching program: 4 classroom hours from Monday to Friday + language practice, consultations.
- Volume of studies: 4 weeks, 120 academic hours (teaching and practice / cultural events), 8
- Cultural and entertaining activities are held after classes and include language practice: walking in the town and in the beach, visiting Lithuanian families, travelling across Lithuania. https://www.ku.lt/studies/lithuanian-language-and-culture-courses/lithuanian-language-and-culture-summer-academy/course-programme/
- Valuable knowledge, having a good time together, free hours in one of several beaches including Curonian Spit, a pearl of Lithuania. Useful contacts and new friends!
- The teaching and cultural programs for Erasmus+ students are free of charge.