The research Unit of Science and Sustainability Education of the Department of Early Childhood Education, University of Ioannina, Greece, would like to invite you to an Infoday of the project Teacher training with specialization on life and information technology skills/21st TS (KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices – Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education) on Monday 29 November 2021 at 11:00 (Greece Time).The Infoday will be held online via Microsoft Teams. Τhe 21st TS project is being implemented with the cooperation pf partners from Lithuania (Klaipeda University), Luxemburg (Novel Group), India (Symbiosis International University and Banasthali Vidyapith), China (Southwest University and Shenzhen Polytechnic) and Cambodia (Royal University of Phnom Penh and University of Battambang).
- Improve the quality of higher education and life-long learning
- Enhance the relevance of education for the labour market
- Improve the level of competences and skills in the HEIs
- Enhance the innovation capacities as well as the internationalization of HEIs
- Promote voluntary convergence with EU developments of curriculum development in the field of education studies in higher education system
- Promote people-to-people contacts, intercultural awareness and understanding.