Competition for studies and internship abroad under the ERASMUS+ exchange programme for 2017/2018
Informational seminar on 15th September at 13:40 in studlendas conference hall
Applicants are to:
submit the following documents to the Department of Studies (Office 305, 3rd floor, Herkaus Manto Str., the Senate building) before 29 September 2017:
- An application for studies or internship (hand-filled applications shall not be accepted);
- A transcript with the grade point average (confirmed in the Dean‘s Office);
- A recommendation of the Head of the Department (agreed with the Dean);
- A motivation letter (addressed to the Erasmus+ Selection Committee)
- Additional documents (recommendations, copies of the attended courses and certificates, etc. ).
English language test:
□ 12:00→ September 18, Classroom 313, The Faculty of Health Sciences, address: Herkaus Manto 84: a written exam;
□ 10:00→ September 20, Classroom 215, The Faculty of Health Sciences, address: Herkaus Manto 84: an oral exam.
The proposed locations for studies can be found at:
Students will be informed about the selection results by e-mail.
More detailed information, please contact the Department of Studies: tel.: 8 46 398 950, e-mail: email@example.com