Applicants are to:
submit the following documents to the Department of Studies (Office 305, 3rd floor, Herkaus Manto Str., the Senate building) before 23 September 2016:
- An application for studies (hand-filled applications shall not be accepted);
- A transcript with the grade point average (confirmed in the Dean‘s Office);
- A recommendation of the Head of the Department;
- A motivation letter (addressed to the Erasmus+ Selection Committee)
- Additional documents (recommendations, copies of the attended courses and certificates, etc. ).
English language test:
13:40-15:10, September 20, AK2, STUDLENDAS: written exam and listening
14:00, September 22, Classroom 114, Faculty of Health Sciences (address: Herkaus Manto 84): oral exam
Students will be informed about the selection results by e-mail.
More detailed information, please contact the the Department of Studies: tel.: 398 950, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org