Competition for studies and internship abroad under the ERASMUS+ exchange programme for 2018/2019
Informational seminar on 12th September at 13:40 in Studlendas conference hall
Applicants are to:
submit the following documents to the Department of Academic Affairs (Office 305, 3rd floor, Herkaus Manto Str., the Senate building) before 21st September 2018:
- An application for studies or internship (hand-filled applications shall not be accepted);
- A transcript with the grade point average (confirmed in the Dean‘s Office);
- A recommendation of the Head of the Department (agreed with the Dean);
- A motivation letter (addressed to the Erasmus+ Selection Committee)
- Additional documents (recommendations, copies of the attended courses and certificates, etc. ).
English language test (just for studies):
□ 10:00→ September 24, Classroom 117, The Faculty of Health Sciences, address: Herkaus Manto 84: a written exam;
□ 9:00 → September 25, Classroom 117, The Faculty of Health Sciences, address: Herkaus Manto 84: an oral exam.
The proposed locations for studies can be found here
Students will be informed about the selection results by e-mail.
More detailed information, please contact the Department of Academic Affairs: tel.: 8 46 398 950, e-mail: email@example.com