Applicants are to:
submit the following documents to the Department of Studies (Office 305, 3rd floor, Herkaus Manto Str., the Senate building) before 9 March 2018:
- An application for studies or internship (hand-filled applications shall not be accepted);
- A transcript with the grade point average (confirmed in the Dean‘s Office);
- A recommendation of the Head of the Department (agreed with the Dean);
- A motivation letter (addressed to the Erasmus+ Selection Committee)
- Additional documents (recommendations, copies of the attended courses and certificates, etc. ).
English language test:
□ 10:00 → March 12, The Faculty of Health Sciences, room 117, address: Herkaus Manto 84: a written exam;
□ 10:00 → March 14, The Faculty of Health Sciences, room 117, address: Herkaus Manto 84: an oral exam.
The proposed locations for studies can be found here.
Students will be informed about the selection results by e-mail.
More detailed information, please contact the Department of Studies: tel.: 8 46 398 950, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org