“We had such a warm and cordial welcome that it was never cold during the winter school!” (Sonja from Germany, Winter School 2015) http://www.ku.lt/studies/lithuanian-language-and-culture-courses/
Via the Lithuanian Language and Culture Academy,”the world comes to Klaipeda, and Lithuania goes out to the world” (Darren van Rawensvaay, participant of the courses of Lithuanian at Klaipeda University) https://www.ku.lt/en/blog/vivat-academia
Lithuanian Language and Culture Winter Academy at Klaipeda University includes language courses, an extensive cultural program and plenty of language practice: evening events, trips, weekend excursions.
The intensive summer and winter courses are being held here for 18 years and got a worldwide recognition from Europe to America, from Australia to Japan. Our alumni keep in touch and cherish friendly relations. Quite many alumni come again and again to learn / improve Lithuanian each time at a more advanced level.
Briefly, our winter academy offers:
- Intensive language teaching program: 4 classroom hours from Monday to Friday + language practice, consultations.
- Volume of studies: 4 weeks, 90 academic hours, 8 ECTS.
- Groups from A1 (beginners’) to C2 (fluent speakers).
- Cultural and entertaining activities are held after classes and include language practice: walking in the town, visiting Lithuanian families, travelling across Lithuania.
- Teachers also participate in the cultural events, helping their students to apply and reinforce their language knowledge and skills.
- The certificate (issued in LT and EN languages) indicates the level of studies, the mark and 8 ECTS awarded.
- Valuable knowledge, having a good time together, useful contacts and new friends!
On behalf of all teachers and organizers – coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org