Across the modern aquaculture and seafood industry appropriate trainings and competence building is essential to support business performance and development. This is where AquaVIP has a field for action. Presenting Master FishFarmer Class (MFFC) we focus on AquaProfi community, inviting professionals and young talents from the all South Baltic region to join this exceptional online courses. Starting 20 October 2021!
Specialist in aquaculture? Join MFFC and grow as aquaculture professional.
Leader/ entrepreneur? Encourage your colleagues/ employees to participate in MFCC and make your business stronger.
Overview & Scope
The complete Master FishFarmer Class (MFFC) will contain
6 different topics, which will be presented online:
- RAS Technology
- Fish diseases and Parasites
- Algae Production
- Aquafeeds, Nutrient Requirements, Feed Additives
- Aquaculture Business, Marketing, Product Development
~ 7 months (October 2021 to April 2022)
Each topic will last approx. for 1 month, with 4 online lectures per topic, where the contents of the course will be presented by the lecturers/ experts in their field.
Each online lecture will last for approx. 2 hours, including the lecture, time for questions, discussion and will be held after regular working hours (starting at 5 o’clock PM CET), to allow interested parties to participate in addition to their regular job.
All lectures will be put online after they have been given by the lecturers and are therefore for registered participants available for repeated viewing without restriction.
- Access to wide spectrum of knowledge and up-to-date-information, provided by our experts.
- Possibility to observe and evaluate familiar processes from a broader perspective while working at everyday job, thus developing the professional career.
- Multiple networking opportunities are another reason to join the MFFC. Participants get to meet and interact with colleagues and aquaculture experts – academics & entrepreneurs – from the all South Baltic region.
- Joining MFFC 2021/22
Please note: registration form includes questions about your experience and motivation to join this course. Make sure to provide detailed information.
Organizers will contact participants directly.
Registration deadline: 15 October 2021.
After successful completion (40 h/ entire MFFC). All 6 individual topics must be completed in order to receive the certificate of successful participation.
Price: the course is free of charge.
Contact course curator Dr. Adrian A. Bischoff-Lang +49 381 498 3738 firstname.lastname@example.org