IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE CORONAVIRUS
Psychological counseling and emotional support for KU foreign students
On 6 April, KU is launching a free online service for psychological counseling and emotional support. The service will be provided by 2nd year Counseling Psychology Master‘s program student.
Counseling Psychology Master’s program student
Tel. /Viber +370 691 44078
FB: Neringa Rukšnaitytė
What to do if you suspect you have a virus:
- If symptoms occur within two weeks of having travelled to one the affected areas (http://sam.lrv.lt/lt/naujienos/koronavirusas) or you have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 case, you should immediately call the Emergency Help Centre line 112 or 1808 and report the circumstances of the illness and follow medical advice.
- IMPORTANT: please do not go to the hospital by yourself.
- Avoid any contact. Self-insulate until the ambulance arrives. An ambulance crew will take you to the hospital.
- Laboratory diagnostics will be performed at the hospital. Hospital staff will inform you of further steps.
Signs and symptoms of coronavirus infection may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure and can include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- All the latest information can be found on the websites of the Lithuanian Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization.
- Psychological help (list of institutions, text in LT)
- COVID-19 Hotline in Lithuania: 1808 (free of charge)
We encourage you to follow these guidelines:
- Wash your hands;
- Use a tissue for coughs;
- Avoid touching your face;
- Avoid close contact with another persons;
- Use vit. C (1 g per day) and vit. D (4000 TV per day)