TO BECOME A STUDENT OF KLAIPĖDA UNIVERSITY:
- Register here.
- Select a study programme. You are allowed to have 3 choices in order of your priorities.
- Upload required documents: Proof of English language proficiency, Entry qualification documents, Copy of Passport, The recognition of your previous qualification.
- Pay the application fee (200 EUR, non refundable) and upload the bank statement.
- Provided all the necessary documents have been submited and the fees have been paid, the application is forwarded to the Academic Evaluation Commission for consideration. The Commission evaluates applications on the basis of applicant’s academic performance, motivation, and other established criteria and takes a decision on the applicant’s admission to studies.
- Provided the Commission takes a positive decision, University issues the Conditional letter.
- Pay the tuition fee and upload the bank statement.
- Once the tuition fee is paid, University issues Letter of Acceptance and prepares all needed documents for your chosen embassy.
- If visa is issued, we welcome you at Klaipėda University!
- 30th June – Autumn semester
- 30th November – Spring semester